Thank you for choosing the Domestic Cooking Oil Purifier brought to you by TRADE GARAGE ENTERPRISES. This innovative product is designed to provide you with purified and chemical-free cooking oil for healthier and tastier cooking experience in your daily cooking in your own kitchen.
Assembling & Usage Instructions
- Open the Box and carefully remove all components.
- Take the upper steel chamber and place it on a clean and flat surface.
- Lay the provided filter cloth evenly inside the upper steel chamber.
- Pour half kg of filter media evenly onto the filter cloth provided in a bottle which is in two portions each of half kg. for better storage.
- Place the steel plate with holes on above the filter media which you poured in the upper chamber
- Now place the upper steel chamber on the lower steel chamber
- Gently pour the branded fresh oil to be purified bought from the market to certain level and close the lid
- Ensure the alignment of the both the chambers in 90 degrees
- Close the setup with the main lid to seal the filter.
- For filtering used oil, a fresh filter media has to be used as above procedure for a better result.
- Please change the filter media if you want to filter any other oil as once filter media is used for one type of oil only.
- You can filter 2-2.5 liters with every 250gms of filter media for every single type of oil. Like wise you can filter up to 10 liters of different oil changing the filter media every 2.5 liters with fresh filter media of 250gms (you will be provided 4 filter cloths with every piece for filtering oil every time).
Storage of Purified Cooking Oil
- After the over night filtration process (minimum of 8-12 hours), open the main lid.
- Remove the upper steel chamber and set it aside in a flat plate as there is still some oil coming out from the filter media in the upper steel chamber.
- You will find the purified cooking oil collected in the lower steel chamber.
- Carefully transfer the purified oil to a fresh container and use the same for a healthy cooking.
- The filter media is designed to effectively remove impurities and chemicals, resulting in healthier cooking oil.
- The purified cooking oil obtained is free from harmful chemicals, making it an ideal choice for healthy cooking.
Maintenance and Storage After Use
- After use, disassemble the filter components for cleaning.
- Rinse the upper and lower steel chambers, steel plate, and main lid with warm water and mild detergent.
- Dry all components thoroughly before storage to prevent moisture buildup.
- Throw the Used filter media into the dustbin not to drain into the drain system.