Thank you for choosing the Commercial Cooking Oil Purifier brought to you by TRADE GARAGE ENTERPRISES. This innovative product is designed to provide you with purified and chemical-free cooking oil for healthier and tastier cooking experience in your daily cooking in your own kitchen.
Assembling & Usage Instructions
- Open the Box and carefully remove all components.
- Take the upper steel chamber and place it on a clean and flat surface.
- Lay the provided filter cloth evenly inside the upper steel chamber.
- Pour 2 kg for 10 liters/2.5 kg for 15 liter of filter media evenly on the filter cloth provided in a box.
- Place the steel plate with holes above the filter media which you poured in the upper chamber
- Now place the upper steel chamber on the lower steel chamber
- Gently pour the branded fresh / used oil to be purified to certain level and close the lid
- Ensure the alignment of the both the chambers in 90 degrees
- For filtering used oil, a fresh filter media has to be used as above procedure for a better result.
- Please change the filter media if you want to filter any other oil as once filter media is used for one type of oil only.
- Please make sure that at least 15 liters of any one type of oil is purified with 2/2.5 kg of filter media every time as it works out economical for you. As the filter media is not allowed to keep in the chamber for more than 3 days once used in the filter.
- We strongly recommend the freshly bought branded oil to filter through our filter media first as all the chemicals & hazardous materials will be neutralized before using it in the kitchen (for better results).
Storage of Purified Cooking Oil
- After the filtration process, which will generally take over night time for purification open the main lid.
- Remove the upper steel chamber and set it aside in a flat plate as there is still some oil coming out from the filter media in the upper steel chamber.
- You will find the purified cooking oil collected in the lower steel chamber.
- Carefully transfer the purified oil to a fresh container and use the same for a healthy cooking.
- The filter media is designed to effectively remove impurities and neutralize the chemicals present in fresh oil, resulting in healthier cooking oil.
Maintenance and Storage After Use
- After use, disassemble the filter components for cleaning.
- Rinse the upper and lower steel chambers, steel plate, and main lid with warm water and mild detergent.
- Dry all components thoroughly before storage to prevent moisture buildup.
- Throw the Used filter media into the dustbin not to drain into the drain system.